The use of technology has changed the way that we interact with each other and the way we learn.There are numerous benefits to the use of ICT (Information Communication Technology) but there are also risks which go hand in hand.
Below you will find some guides produced by an internet safety charity. Your first line of defence as a parent is understanding what your child may be doing.
- A Parents’ Guide to Cybersecurity
- A Parents’ Guide to Cyberbullying
- A Parents’ Guide to Facebook
- A Parents’ Guide to Instagram
- A Parents’ Guide to Snapchat
- Doncaster Council – Keeping Safe Online
Please click on the following link for further advice and guidance regarding internet safety:
If someone has done something online that has made you or a child you know feel worried or unsafe make a report to one of CEOP’s experienced Child Protection Advisors by clicking the following link: